With Christmas just 4 days away, everyone should have finished their holiday shopping and should now be getting ready to entertain their friends and family.
For those that have not finished their shopping we have a few of our bestsellers listed here to make last minute gift buying a breeze- Just visit your trusted jeweler and ask them about us. We will ship them your products overnight so that you can make sure you have them wrapped and put under the tree in time.
Here are a few of our top sellers for the holidays:
Along with this we also have some last minute holiday entertaining tips to make your holiday season a bit less overwhelming.
- Decide your menu for the party. That way you don’t have too many last minute things to finish off the day before the party.
- Decide what kind of party you will be having, so that you can prepare accordingly. Is it a sit down formal event or something more casual? This way you can decide if you need to take out your China or not.
- A well stocked pantry, for both guest staying at your house or those that show up unexpectedly.
Here are a few must have’:
– Extra bottles of wine/ champagne
– Crackers and cheese/ spreads
– Apple juice and cinnamon sticks for apple cider
– Hot chocolate, and don’t forget the marshmallows
– Frozen appetizers
– Juices/ Soda
– Paper goods, preferably themed so that it looks like you put in a lot of effort
– Extra disposable glasses and cups.. you don’t want to be constantly doing dishes.
- A day before the party, get your house decorated, table set and the house organized to welcome your guests that will be staying with you. Tip: Use your local florist to get flowers delivered the day of the party to save you the trouble.
- The day of the party, run a quick checklist of things that need to be done first thing in the morning, so that you still have enough time to finish anything that is left to do. Keep this day just for your last minute finishing touches…. and most importantly, don’t forget to enjoy your party !