New Year new jewelry! What better way to discover the jewelry trends of 2016 than to visit one of the most important jewelry trade shows in the world? Estenza has selected the top six shows across the globe that you should not miss!
1. Baselworld in Basel, Switzerland (14.3-24.3) This fair is definitely the most important jewelry trade show in Europe. Grab your luggage and be fascinated by sky high booths!
2. Vicenzaoro in Vicenza, Itlay (November 2016). Why visit a fair in Italy? The answer in simple! Not only does this trade show exhibit international jewelry and watches but especially jewelry made in Italy – world-famous jewelry full of colourful gemstones and lavish settings.
3. Inhorgenta in Munich, Germany (12.2-15.2). Known for the traditional craftsmanship of Germany this fair exhibits jewelry made in Germany as well as international jewelry houses.
4. JCK in Las Vegas, USA (3.6-6.6) The JCK Las Vegas gem and jewelry show is the USA’s leading jewelry event. Held annually in the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, the spectacular event attracted over 20,000 visitors last year, and featured around 3000 exhibitors from over 22 different countries.
5. HKTDC International Jewelry Show in Hong Kong (3.3-7.3). The Hong Kong International Jewelry Show is one of Asia’s most anticipated industry events. Organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), and held in Hong Kong’s Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), this event brings together almost 4000 exhibitors.
6. India International Jewelry Show in Mumbai, India (5.2-8.2).The IIJS is considered to be India’s most spectacular jewelry event of the year. It is held annually in Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra State, and is organized by The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council of India.